Yamaha Razz Scooter
Yamaha razz scooter is one of the most economical type of gas motor scooters in the world and deliver well over 100 miles per gallon - 100 miles! These Yamaha razz scooters are also among the toughest type of scooters that can be found anywhere. They are made of good quality materials such as chrome, titanium and carbon fiber in order to help them perform well in tough conditions and environments. They are the best mode of transportation since the bicycle.
2001 Yamaha Razz Scooter:
* There's only room for one on the 50cc model
* Weighs 112 pounds
* Approximately 80 miles to a gallon of gasoline!
* The maximum weight allowance on the 50cc model 150 pounds
* The gas tank holds 1.16 liters
* Law requires wearing a helmet
* There are hooks on the scooter for groceries, backpacks, purses, etc.
* Easy to maneuver - you can literally pick the scooter up and turn it around if you ever find yourself going the wrong way :)
* Easy to find parking
* Free parking! Even here in LA, I can park for free in parking structures where they usually charge money
* Low insurance rate (approximately only twenty bucks here in southern California!)
* Beats walking
Review of Yamaha Razz Scooters:
Pros: Excellent gas mileage (80 to 1 gal baby!), lightweight, leg-saver, and time-saver
Cons: Not as safe as a car. Speed (max is 40 mph)
The Bottom Line: Think of a scooter as a light convertible - the wind blows in your face (meaning if it rains, it rains on you too)
1995 Yamaha Razz Scooter
1989 Yamaha Razz Scooter