Razor-A3-Kick-Scooter, Razor Kick Scooters
The absolute best scooter in the A series is the A3! The A3 Razor Scooter has a Rear Shock Pad system, as well as the front shock pad. Also equipped with a kick stand and wheelie bar, it is the most durable, fastest, and most comfortable riding scooter on the market. The A3 is the best!
The razor scooter is one of the most popular and fun means of transportation and sport on the street. This scooters steering arm can adjust so that riders of all heights can enjoy the ride. The steering arm adjusts from 23 3/4 iches to 33 3/4 inches.
Razor A2 Kick Scooter Features
- Classic kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum with blue highlights
- 125 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock-absorbing system
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar design
- Patented folding mechanism makes carrying easy; supports up to 143 pounds
- Recommended for ages 6 and older; 6-month warranty
- For riders ages 6 and older
- Sturdy aluminum construction
- Springless shock-absorbing system
- Rear fender brake
- ABEC-5 high-speed bearings
- Patented folding mechanism
- 143-pound user weight capacity
- Six-month warranty
The buyer and rider of the Razor A3 scooter are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state, and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of scooters.
The Razor® A3 scooter is updated with larger, 125mm urethane wheels and ABEC-5 high-speed bearing. The front wheel is equipped with shock-absorbing suspension to help smooth out your ride. The aircraft-grade aluminum construction includes folding handlebars, rear fender brake, and a wheelie bar for tricks. Recommended for ages 5 and up.
Razor A3 Kick Scooter Reviews
Good looking and strong
October 22, 2008 Paul Brown Jr. (Cincinnati Ohio USA)
This Razor A3 scooter is a great step up from the inexpensive, less robust scooters you'll find in many stores. Very strong: my 11-year-old weighs about 100 pounds and it has easily absorbed use and abuse from him and his friends for months.
The large wheels are a great feature, as is a neat adjustment which you can use to keep the handle secure to the base without rattling. The hand grips are very comfortable, and are also the part most likely to wear first, but they are easy to replace if you ever need to.
Lots of Fun
October 20, 2008 By C. BURNHAM (Michigan)
purchased this scooter for my 6-year old's birthday. It has been a huge hit. She previously had a 3-wheeled scooter also by Razor that just didn't move fast enough. The only problem is that all the neighbor kids and her 3 year-old sister want to ride it so much that she doesn't get to ride it as much as she wants. It is solidly built and has a very smooth ride.
Buy Razor A3 Kick Scooter (Blue, Clear, or Red) online from amzom.com (Price: $44.56 )
- 'Made In China' - Soon The World's Hottest Brand
- Scooter comeback
- Why buy a scooter?
- The Global Market for Electric Vehicles
- Hop on the scooter, you commuter
- L.A. Electric Bike Company Finds Big Market in Asia