Razor-A2-Kick-Scooter, Razor Kick Scooters
For the serious Razor Scooter afficionado, the Razor A2 Kick Scooter boasts all the features of a performance tech scooter with Front Linear Suspension and a Die-cast Wheelie Bar. The Razor A2 is no ordinary Scooter!
RAZOR A2 SCOOTER FEATURES:
* Springless front wheel shock system.
* All new wheelie bar and updated deck design.
* Aircraft-grade aluminum t-tube and deck.
* Weighs only 8 pounds.
* Easy fold and carry.
* No assembly required.
* Available colors: Purple, Red, Blue, Clear & Green
* FOLDED: 25.5" x 4" x 7.25"
* Length: 26"
* Handlebar width: 14"
* Height: 35" (fully extended)
Handle bar height when fully extended from the wheel to the top of the handle bar is 33 inches. Measured from the ground to the top of the handle bar, fully extended, is 35 inches.
Ages 5 and up
MAX RIDER WEIGHT: 143 lbs
Razor A2 Kick Scooter Features
- Kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- Patented T-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with springless shock system
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; all-new wheelie bar
- Recommended for ages five and older; six-month warranty
Razor A Kick Scooter Reviews
high tech version of low tech fun and exercise
October 22, 2008 Grandma Karen
Scooter is sturdy, well made and looks great! It glides smoothly and handles nicely. Low to the ground with nice handle bars and grips. I bought this for my grand daughters three years ago and
they had never ridden anything but little kid toys. Each easily learned to handle and ride with very few mishaps. I think it is pretty safe for a ride-on type toy. (we bought helmets and thankfully have never had any bad landings). Now three years later I am still watching them ride working up a good healthy
sweat and loving it!! So, I just purchased scooter number 4 for
one of the girls who has practically worn the wheels off (I hope
I can talk her into the replacement of her favorite toy). She is nine now, the age where girls need outdoor exercise and fun.
WELL WORTH THE MONEY!!A GOOD CHOICE FOR KIDS MOVING UP TO BIG KID TOYS.
Get an A or pro instead
October 20, 2008 By toypup "toypup" (Corona, CA United States)
This is a fairly good scooter but it has two problems. By the way this is my moms account I'm actually a guy but that isn't all that important. First and formost it has a wheelie bar making tailwhips and many other tricks twice as dangerous. If anybody knows the point of them please feel free to tell me. Also it isn't that sturdy and I broke mine jumping a gap. If your seriosly into scootering get the pro model and if you just hate wheelie bars like me get the A model.
Buy Razor A2 Kick Scooter (Multiple Colors) online from amzom.com (Price: $39.99 )
- 'Made In China' - Soon The World's Hottest Brand
- Scooter comeback
- Why buy a scooter?
- The Global Market for Electric Vehicles
- Hop on the scooter, you commuter
- L.A. Electric Bike Company Finds Big Market in Asia