Razor-A-Kick-Scooter, Razor Kick Scooters
The A1 is the most basic scooter we have. Although it is basic it is a blast to ride.
The A1 Razor Scooter folds up very easy.
The original kick scooter, the Razor A is a handy little ride for kids and teens alike. Though it'll never replace the internal combustion engine, the scooter will get your child from point A to point B much quicker than on foot alone, and requires just a few scoots of one's shoes in the process. Plus, it's a blast to use, as your progeny will likely attest.
The Razor A is built of aircraft-grade aluminum, a sturdy material that holds up to use and abuse through the years. Its T-tube and deck, meanwhile, fold up into a compact footprint, so riders can fit the scooter inside a bag or carry it at their side when riding isn't appropriate (it weighs around 6 pounds). And thanks to the 98mm inline-style urethane wheels, ABEC 5 bearings, and patented rear fender brake, riders will always feel smooth and in control when kicking along the sidewalk.
Recommended for ages 5 and older, the Razor A will support a rider up to 143 pounds. It's also backed by a six-month warranty. For the next step up, try the Razor A2 Scooter.
- Scooter material: Aircraft-grade aluminum tube and deck
- Wheel size: 98mm
- Wheel bearings: ABEC-5
- Brakes: Rear fender
- Allen wrench: 5mm (not included)
- Handlebar height: 33 inches (wheel to handlebar)
- Weight: 6 pounds
- Maximum rider weight: 143 pounds
- Suspension: No
- Wheelie bar: No
- Kickstand: No
- Folded dimensions: 23.75 x 4 x 7.25 inches
Razor A Kick Scooter Features
- Original kick scooter made of sturdy aircraft-grade aluminum
- Patented T-tube and deck design folds conveniently for transport
- 98 mm inline-style urethane wheels with ABEC 5 bearings
- Patented rear fender brake for quick stops; weighs only 6 pounds
- Recommended for ages 5 and older; 6-month warranty
Razor A Kick Scooter Details
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 7.5 x 4 inches ; 6.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 6.2 pounds
- Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S.
- ASIN: B000L9TVNW
- Average Customer Review:
Razor A Kick Scooter Reviews
One Happy Kid
October 22, 2008 By K. Beasley
My son has owned several scooters - even a couple Razors. But this one is by far the best. He is the envy of his friends because his is the coolest. It came a week earlier than promised, with everything in perfect condition.
Kids love it!,
October 20, 2008 By toypup "toypup" (Corona, CA United States)
After my neighbor went and got one, my 4 yo begged for one. I figured it would be good exercise, so I got her one. It didn't take her long to figure it out. My son, who is nervous about balancing on two wheels, saw my daughter having so much fun, he tried it out and they both fought over it. So, I had to go out and buy one the same day. Okay, I didn't have to, but it's worth it to see my kids want to go out and get some physical activity.
The construction is solid. I had it unfolded and ready to ride in seconds. The wheels glide smoothly. I am impressed with the quality.
Buy Razor A Kick Scooter online from amzom.com (Price: $29.99 )
Razor Scooter Articels
- 'Made In China' - Soon The World's Hottest Brand
- Scooter comeback
- Why buy a scooter?
- The Global Market for Electric Vehicles
- Hop on the scooter, you commuter
- L.A. Electric Bike Company Finds Big Market in Asia