More riders enjoy every aspect of owning a motorcycle
These may be unsure economic times but riders appear to be happy with every aspect of owning their motorcycle.
- Motorcycle show continues toy run in San Mateo, California
- Arkansas lawmaker looks to toughen motorcycle helmet laws in his state
- Motorcycle security device impresses riders and dealers alike
- Second Indian Motorcycle dealership opening doors on Saturday
Other motorcycle news from around the web
- Motorcycle Thief Shot, Killed By Police After Chase
- Expert links shooting suspects to Mongols motorcycle gang
- Man arrested for firing gun after motorcycle damaged
- Ohio Toy drive a big success
- Hudson County motorcycle club brings toys and joy to Paterson hospital
World's Most Advanced Electric Scooter Released - 2000X GO MOTORBOARD
The most advanced motorized scooter available!
Go Sporting Goods announces the introduction of the 2000X TranSporter Motorboard, an extremely powerful yet ultra light weight, folding electric scooter ideal for the urban commuter. (Full Article)
New Article: For A Good Life, Charge On!
Your car or motorcycle is a technological marvel. All of the various components required to create a machine capable of transporting people and weighty objects hither and thither requires years of design work and weeks of factory construction. The finished product is sleek, shiny, and in many cases, a work of art that is also quite functional. >> Full Article
Stylish Sakura Electric Chopper
Having said all this, my opinion of electric bikes has improved over the past week after testing Sakura Battery's new Mustang Chopper. It comes with all the same operational flaws as every other electric bike I have ever come across but it does have one important difference - it looks cool.
>> Full Article
Battery-powered scooter may be your ride
Motorcycles have always been miserly on gasoline, but a Vancouver company is showcasing a model that uses none at all. Greenwit Technologies showed off its Motorino electric motorcycle as one of dozens of companies exhibiting a wide range of environmentally friendly technologies and products at the Globe 2006 trade fair and conference this week in Vancouver. (Click here)
Scooter Game Review: Razor Freestyle Scooter
The latest in this trend is Razor Freestyle Scooter, a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater rip off that was released on the PlayStation and Game Boy Color in the fall of last year. Unlike other copycats, though, Razor Freestyle Scooter was actually a decently fun game, making its existence worthwhile. On the Dreamcast, Shaba Games has sadly done little to differentiate the game from its PlayStation predecessor. Click Here
Scooter Book to Recommend: The Scooter Bible
This 288 page full color guide is packed with photos and history that will make even the biggest scooter buff drool like a kid in a candy store. The guide covers scooters from all reaches of the world starting from the first scooter on through the modern day scooters. The Scooter Bible
Featured Articles about Scooters
- Yamaha Razz Scooter
- Scooter sales soar as gas prices rise
- 'Made In China' - Soon The World's Hottest Brand<
- Why buy a scooter?
- The Global Market for Electric Vehicles
- PGO launches environmental friendly scooter
- Hop on the scooter, you commuter
- Scooters in China
- Battery Electric Scooters - pros and cons to drive an electric scooter
- De-restricting an Aprilia Scooter (Or Most Any Modern Scooter)